Sunday, August 30, 2020

Burger King Florence Boulevard & COVID-19



The Burger King on Florence Boulevard is located just west of Walmart Market on the access road.


I recently took three coupons to the Burger King on Florence Boulevard (one for me and two for neighbors who were unable to leave their homes). I went to the drive-thru and immediately stated that I had three coupons. The speaker was sketchy at best.

After I placed all three orders, all of which were different, the employee manning the window told me that I wasn't allowed to place three coupon orders at the drive-thru. I would have to come inside the restaurant to place the orders.

There were signs on the door to wear a mask, and I had one with me, but what if I hadn't? No other customers were inside, but I had to interact with an employee behind the counter. Why?

What is Burger King's rationale for not accepting over two coupons at it's drive-thru window? Isn't now the time to make as much interaction as possible even more remote? Doesn't the policy of making a customer enter the store promote COVID-19?

I'd really like to know just what Burger King is thinking with such an inane rule!


Lilly White

No comments:

Post a Comment