Saturday, December 15, 2018

Outback & Taco Bell Moving? Crazy Little Chicken Still Crazy!




I eat out a lot so I hear all sorts of rumors. One I'd heard for a while was that Outback Steakhouse was leaving Sheffield. I'd not been able to pin anyone down for some time, but now the rumor seems to have gelled. Outback will move to a new location near Florence Mall.

The Sheffield location featured a patio for smoking. Now smoking is illegal in that city. Did that influence Outback's decision? Oh, you just know it did.

Taco Bell? The North Florence location is convenient on my way home from work. I go there a lot and have given it mixed reviews in the past. Now an employee tells me a new one will be built close to the Cloverdale Road Walmart and the one on Wood Avenue will close.

The Wood Avenue site is not ideal for heavy traffic, but I'm hoping something else will move in there. North Florence has McDonald's, KFC, Southern BBQ, and Wok 'N Roll if you're looking for a drive-thru. Help!

Oh, yes, there's the over priced Crazy Little Chicken if you don't mind getting out of your car. I'd heard they were putting in a window, but apparently that will arrive when they finally build that deck. That would be the 12th of Never.


Cherry Pitts 


3 comments:

  1. I've heard that outback will go in somewhere near Logan's in florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open up your own restraunt then. Geeze, this is you just complaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Quad-Cities Cuisine" is for restaurant reviews. These reviews can be good, bad, or mixed. We will be happy for you to send us a review of any establishment in the area or a rebuttal to one already published here. Pointing out an eatery's faults is more than just "complaining." Thank you for reading.

      Delete