Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Cheesy Bob Is Open? Well, Sorta




I'd been waiting at least two months for Cheesy Bob to open. I had even peeked inside and written a pre-review. Then I saw cars there on my lunch hour and decided to take the plunge after work.

The small cafe' had been billed as staying open until 2:00 a.m., so I went by after work on Tuesday. I had seen several cars there earlier in the day, so I was sure I would finally get to enjoy a grilled cheese sandwich. Nope.

The little shoe box grill is open only for lunch. Sure they plan to expand hours when things get straight, but according to their social media, they're not sure when that will be. Their Facebook page even suggested going to the Crazy Little Chicken instead (it's around the corner). If you read my reviews regularly, you know I usually don't find it open either.

All wasn't lost. I drove across the street and got hubs and me some white chili at Southern BBQ. They'll be serving this delicious dish through the end of March or thereabouts.

And Cheesy Bob? We'll try again...someday.


Cherry Pitts  



1 comment:

  1. I ate the Funky Clssia at Cheesy Bob's. It was worth the wait. Being a new business myself, you have to feel out the best hours to be open and with all the holidays coming I understand.I'll continueto be a customer of Cheesy Bob's!

    ReplyDelete